Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jokes from santabanta.com

Santa couldn't believe it - he'd made it to the last round of his favourite game show.

"Congratulations, Santa ji," said Big B. "Answer correctly and you go home with five crores!

"This is a two-part question on Punjab history," he continued. "The second half of the question is always easier. Which part would you like first?"

Santa figured he'd play it safe, "I think I'll try the second part of the question first."

Big B nodded approvingly, while the audience was silent with anticipation.

"Okay, Santa ji, here is your question: And in what year did it happen?"

Phone rings...

Girl: Hello.

Guy: My love how are you doing?

Girl: Am fine.

Guy: Will you be free during the weekend, you come to my house?

Girl: Am sorry, I can't make it because I will be attending my aunt's wedding and the next day I'l be busy, I'm so occupied.

Guy: Oh! Ok, was just planning to take you out for shopping, surprise you with an iPhone5, then buy you a new dress and the brazzilian hair you've been asking for...

Girl: I will be coming and I may even spend the whole weekend there if you want my love.

Guy: What about the wedding?

Girl: Which wedding, I was joking...

Guy: Me too...

Two deaf men were talking on their coffee break about being out late the night before.

The first man signed to his friend, "My wife was asleep when I got home, so I was able to sneak into bed, and not get into trouble."

The second deaf man signed back, "Boy you're lucky. My wife was wide awake, waiting for me in bed, and she started swearing at me and giving me hell for being out so late."

The first deaf man asked, "So what did you do?"

The second man replied, "I turned out the light."

An Army Officer was deployed to Afghanistan. While he was there he received a letter from his girlfriend. In the letter she explained that she wants to break up as she is in love with someone else and wanted nothing further to do with him. To add injury to the insult, she said she wanted pictures of herself back.

So the Officer does what any squared away Officer would do. He went around to his buddies and collected all the unwanted photos of women he could find.

He then mailed about 25 pictures to his girlfriend with the following note: 'I'm sorry I can't remember which one you are, but please take the one that belongs to you and send the rest back. Thank you.'



No comments:

Post a Comment