Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Food Review Purnima Chat





I visited the newly opened Purnima Chat at the 100 feet road corner today. This is a Fast Food cum Chaat joint serving Chinese dishes like Noodles, spring rolls, chopsey, Pizza, Pasta, Soups, Chola Bhatura and all Chat food items like Pani Puri, Bhel, Aloo Tikiya and Papdi Chat.

First I item I went for was Pani Puri, they offer 7 pieces for a price of 20 Rs.
Taste is good and price is justified.

Next I tasted Veg. Spring Roll. Which is served 2 rolls cut into 5 pieces each = 10 pieces, filling is good complemented by wonderful schezwan chutney, shredded cabbage salad with a topping of mayonnaise. Costing only 50 Rs. Which I find reasonable with the taste and quantity. 

The place is well aerated with provision of cold drinking water available from a water cooler. Sitting is comfortable with good furniture and overall feel of the place is good with attractive interior.

1 comment: