Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Favorite Bigg Boss Contestants

Bigg Boss the reality television show based on the format of Big Brother has been entertaining Indian TV audience with all of its masala, controversies, clashes and comedy among the inmates.

Perosnally I am not a fan of this TV program but got to watch a few episodes here and there. Many of these residents of Bigg Boss house over the ten seasons have left the viewers with unforgettable impressions. Below are the 5 most memorable Bigg Boss residents of mine who attracted me to the show and kept my interest at peak. Check them out (Don't forget to see the last name.)

1) Baba Sehgal Season 1


source http://www.punjabicelebs.com
Before he appeared in season 1, I last saw this amazing pop singer on his video song Manjula.
I watched the show daily till he was in the house just for the sake of Nostalgia.

2) Pravesh Rana Season 3

bollywoodcountry.com
 I had no Idea who he was before Bigg Boss, never saw him before that, but watched him just to see him imitate legendary actor Amrish Puri.

3) Navjot Singh Sidhu Season 6

ibnlive.in    
The man who doesn't needs any introduction. I wanted to see how this real life and unfake celebrity courses around the different tantrums surfacing in the Bigg Boss house, yes his wife said correctly at the time of his mega entry that this man will bring positive energy inside and we all saw that to an extent and his stay was very very inspiring.

4) Andrew Symonds Season 5

ndtv.com
This cricket superstar appeared on my horizon by opening match of the 2003 Cricket World Cup. the way this athlete followed his regular fitness routine in spite of staying inside the house and remaining cool and calm with patience in the provoking circumstances was a life lesson as I was myself going through the turbulent times those days.

and last but certainly not the least and the present talk of the town
5) Swami Om Season 10

biggboss10.com
I am not at all supporter of this self proclaimed godman but his stay inside the house especially the last few days were superbly entertaining, he was the real spice or masala and kept the screen burning hot. There was nothing to cherish about this man or his life, still I find this guy difficult to forget even than Imam A Siddique of season 6
timesofindia.indiatimes.com


whom I considered the biggest dramatic person on earth. Swami Om break all the records (if any created by the Imam). Moreover even after the eviction from the house, Swami Om is still in news with relevance to Big Boss. 

3 comments: